Sunday, January 30, 2011

Taste of Home or Disney Family Fun -- $2.99 Subscription!

Tanga is offering two awesome magazine subscriptions today for SUPER cheap!  

Disney Family Fun is a really great magazine that offers tons of [cheap!] family fun ideas for toddlers and older.  I subscribed a while ago and have loved every single issue!  Some issues also have coupons in them. :] 
Use code FUN at checkout to reduce price to $2.99!



Taste of Home magazine has been around for ages and is gaining popularity everyday.  I actually just used this link to buy my own subscription so I can check out the hype.  I love long bubble baths with a magazine.... and, if I don't like it in the end, I've wasted far more than $2.99 before, right? :] 
Use code TASTE to reduce the price to $2.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment