I just got back from a fabulous trip to CVS, where I managed to get the following:
You see above:
(1) Snickers Peanut Butter ($0.89)
(1) Dark Chocolate Snickers ($0.89)
(9) Aussie Hair Sprays ($4.99 x 9 = $44.91)
(1) Aussie Leave-In Conditioner ($4.99)
(1) Dove Hair Spray ($5.49)
(2) Caramels [used as a filler item... more on those later] ($0.33 x 2 = $0.66)
(1) Physician's Formula Bronzer ($11.99)
(4) Dove women's deodorants ($4.79 x 4 = $19.16)
Total before sales & coupons: $88.98
Amount Saved: $80.48 (90.44% saved!)
Total OOP: $9.84
A big part of the out-of-pocket was tax, which explains the difference in the OOP and grand total before sales and coupons. Also, for some reason, at one of the stores I go to, they don't always charge tax on every item. I'm not exactly sure why they don't, because every other CVS does, but I think it's a glitch in their computer system.
Yes, that is correct, ladies and gentlemen. I managed to get all of this [minus that sweet boy... I'm still paying for him] for the low, low price of $9.84. You can do this, too!