Saturday, January 29, 2011

Want to get sponsored.... by Miller High Life?!

It's true, Miller High Life wants to sponsor you!  Click HERE to become sponsored and get a free check for $1!  It's fun, and everyone wins!


I, Heather C, hereby commit to living the highest possible form of the High Life in any and all situations. I pledge never to willingly participate in non-High Life-like activities, including but not limited to: male bathing suit shopping, goatee dying, embroidered golf shirt collar popping, wallet-mirror carrying, denim pant leg rolling, unnecessary nail manicuring, or pet portrait painting. Most importantly, I will uphold my sense of common sense and use it authoritatively when called for to maintain my responsibility to unashamedly, undeniably, and unabashedly live the High Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment