Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life.

Hi everyone!  Hope you all are doing wonderfully... sorry for the lack of posts in the last few days, but I have been very busy at work & home, and I've been tending to my newest hobby... eBay.  Oh.My.Heavens. I am ADDICTED to eBay!  It all started when I found this blog, and it hasn't stopped since. I have been shopping away and listing things for sale every day this week.  If you want to check out my listed items, feel free to stop by here and bid say what's up. :]
Thankfully, I am getting some much-needed rest and taking a long weekend away from my everyday life this weekend!  I get to spend four glorious days away from work, patients, doctors, & co-workers [even though I love each & every one of those guys!].  We are planning on spending this weekend locked in our laundry room, revamping until we can't stand it anymore.  I have great big plans for that little ol' laundry room.

Adam & I had several conversations over the past few months centered around home renovations.  He really could care less what we do or how we do it, just so long as we keep the TV in a spot close to an electrical outlet, and that his access to MLB Network is never, ever interrupted.  Baseball is serious bidness around our house.  Anyhow, I have been studying home design for MONTHS now and have finally made the big decision on which room to start with........ and it's the laundry room.  Yes, the laundry room.  Why, you may ask [and my husband did, trust me]?  Because I H.A.T.E. laundry.  I hate it.  I freaking hate it more than anything in the entire UNIVERSE.  There, I said it.  It's out in the open.  Whew, that feels better.  So, my reasoning to Adam was that, MAYBE if I had a CUTE laundry room, I would LOVE to do laundry. 

....that reason went over like a lead balloon. But, as usual, my sweet hubby just closed his eyes, shook his head, and said "okay, whatever you want."  Oh, how I love him. 

So... the big laundry room renovation is coming soon to a blog near you!  Be on the lookout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment