Saturday, April 23, 2011

Life Update!

Okay everyone, I apologize PROFUSELY for all of the blogging I have missed over the past several weeks.  I promise I will be better about keeping everything up to date because...

I QUIT MY JOB!

Ahhh, that is so scary and intimidating and causes a minor freak out in me each & every time I think about it, but I know deep down inside that everything will be fine. :]   I did like my job... kind of... well, a little... okay, well, not really at all.  I hated it more than anything in the world.  I L.O.V.E.D. [love] my co-workers, but the patients and the insurance and the attitudes were just too much to take.  Also, eBay is turning out to be QUITE profitable for me and I am able to earn quite a bit of extra money selling clothes on there.  I've had several people contact me about selling their items on eBay for a commission, which I am considering and researching.  Adam recently got a promotion at work, which makes his schedule SO busy and our house was a total disaster 100000000000% of the time since I was working 45-50+ hours every week. Plus, I need to remain stress-free because....

WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!

Yes, that is correct, people!  I am very much pregnant with our second little bambino and I cannot WAIT to meet this little girl/guy that is causing so much exhaustion and heartburn. :] We are all super excited!  J wants a baby sister and he is going to be the greatest big brother in the WORLD!  He is already practicing and insisting on buying the new baby things at every.single.store. we visit.

Anyhow, I told you all of that to tell you this:
I will now have more time to do things like update blogs and keep everyone abreast on new deals!  Please excuse the last few weeks and know that the posting drought is over. I am soooo exhausted all of the time thanks to this baby, but hopefully my new schedule will help LOADS with that! 

Thanks to all of my loyal readers!  I know you guys won't give up on me! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment